1227 Granada St, Vallejo, CA 945914 beds, 3 baths, 2,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 630 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,101 sqft
- Parcel #: 0072331080
- Zillow Home ID: 15671600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1227 Granada Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% lower than in Vallejo, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1235 Granada St Vallejo, CA$365K431,931
- 1219 Granada St Vallejo, CA$345K421,808
- 1243 Granada St Vallejo, CA$335K421,808
- 118 Hydrangea Ct Vallejo, CA$298K42.52,117
- 1213 Granada St Vallejo, CA$280K431,931
- 124 Hydrangea Ct Vallejo, CA$297K42.52,208
- 1251 Granada St Vallejo, CA$262K42.52,101
- 118 Fuchsia Ct Vallejo, CA$329K42.52,057
- 112 Hydrangea Ct Vallejo, CA$305K321,989
- 112 Fuchsia Ct Vallejo, CA$334K42.51,989
- 119 Oleander Ct Vallejo, CA$389K42.52,568
- 131 Oleander Ct Vallejo, CA$335K321,701
- 101 Segovia Ct Vallejo, CA$334K421,808
- 124 Fuchsia Ct Vallejo, CA$354K42.51,989
- 1220 Granada St Vallejo, CA$343K42.52,101
- 1259 Granada St Vallejo, CA$299K431,931
- 117 Hydrangea Ct Vallejo, CA$369K42.51,989
- 1207 Granada St Vallejo, CA$278K42.52,101
- 106 Hydrangea Ct Vallejo, CA$356K42.52,117
- 113 Oleander Ct Vallejo, CA$361K42.52,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.