- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1227 Parkside Ct # 1227, Cincinnati, OH 452383 beds, 3 baths, 1,018 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $89,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- Fenced Yard
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,018 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1800080057300
- Zillow Home ID: 58748157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1227 Parkside Court # 1227
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Price HIll market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.4% higher than in Cincinnati, and 198.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Price HIll home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Price HIll home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 8,233 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,683 sqft, 13,503 sqft lot, built in 1940
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1229 Parkside Ct # 1229 Cincinnati, OH$108K231,018
- 1225 Parkside Ct # 1225 Cincinnati, OH$73K221,018
- 1231 Parkside Ct # 1231 Cincinnati, OH$134K331,418
- 1231 Parkside Ct Cincinnati, OH$52K33--
- 1223 Parkside Ct # 1223 Cincinnati, OH$67K221,018
- 1233 Parkside Ct # 1233 Cincinnati, OH$109K231,018
- 1221 Parkside Ct # 1221 Cincinnati, OH$64K221,018
- 1235 Parkside Ct # 1235 Cincinnati, OH$109K221,018
- 1219 Parkside Ct # 1219 Cincinnati, OH$66K221,018
- 1228 Parkside Ct # 1228 Cincinnati, OH$63K221,018
- 1230 Parkside Ct # 1230 Cincinnati, OH$65K221,018
- 1232 Parkside Ct # 1232 Cincinnati, OH$65K221,018
- 1234 Parkside Ct Cincinnati, OH$81K33--
- 1234 Parkside Ct # 1234 Cincinnati, OH$86K331,018
- 1236 Parkside Ct # 1236 Cincinnati, OH$95K331,018
- 1218 Parkside Ct # 1218 Cincinnati, OH$106K231,018
- 1216 Parkside Ct # 1216 Cincinnati, OH$94K231,018
- 1246 Parkside Ct # 1246 Cincinnati, OH$87K321,018
- 1214 Parkside Ct # 1214 Cincinnati, OH$94K231,018
- 1248 Parkside Ct Cincinnati, OH$56K23--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!