This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 6,411 all time views
- 50 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $195,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 477 sqft
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Wood Burning Frplc, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Cable - Available, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Style \ Traditional, Misc Exterior \ Outside Lighting, Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Exterior Wall \ Mostly Brick, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, CDD Fee Y\N \ N, Status \ Active, Mobile\Mfg Home \ N, Homestead \ N, Historic Area \ N, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Gated Community \ N, Category \ Residential, New Construction Y\N \ N, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Style \ Ranch, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Front, Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N, Waterfront Y\N \ N, Misc Exterior \ Detached Shed, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Interior Amenities \ French Door(s), Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub W\Shwr, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Open, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Covered, Lot Location \ Suburban, Fencing \ Wood Fencing, Structure \ Brick (Other), Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Association Fee \ Y, Dining \ Breakfast Room, Interior Amenities \ Thermal Window(s), Fireplace \ Frplc-Fam Rm\Den\Gr, Fireplace \ Mantle, Fencing \ 3 - 6' Fence, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Fireplace \ Brick Fireplace, Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), Misc Exterior \ Mandatory Fees, CTG\FROR\AUC \ CTG, OwnerApprPublicMktg \ Short Sale, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 1580930055
- Zillow Home ID: 44574172
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $193-242K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Julington Creek home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Julington Creek homes, this home is valued 1.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Julington Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% less than in Jacksonville, and 81.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Julington Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Julington Creek home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Off Market Specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.