12273 Mission St, Oak Hills, CA 923444 beds, 2 baths, 2,588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $146,500
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 871 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,588 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 3039501200000
- Zillow Home ID: 17625918
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12273 Mission Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92344 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 73.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.9% higher than in Hesperia, and 159.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92344 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92344 home values.
- 12730 Fir St Oak Hills, CA$305K32.52,369
- 12732 Mission St Oak Hills, CA$251K422,157
- 12775 Mission St Hesperia, CA$227K321,860
- 7880 Cataba Rd Oak Hills, CA$389K322,156
- 12780 Fir St Oak Hills, CA$324K42.52,705
- 12768 Mission St Hesperia, CA$322K422,254
- 7838 Cataba Rd Oak Hills, CA$233K421,763
- 12727 Perris St # A Oak Hills, CA$285K3--1,967
- 12727 Perris St Oak Hills, CA$137K221,056
- 12783 Perris St Oak Hills, CA$226K321,930
- 7760 Cataba Rd Oak Hills, CA$325K432,532
- 12655 Mission St Hesperia, CA$152K321,242
- 12626 Fir St Oak Hills, CA$268K322,047
- 12834 Mission St Oak Hills, CA$370K433,000
- 12775 Fir St Oak Hills, CA$250K532,908
- 12653 Perris St Hesperia, CA$310K32.52,226
- 12732 Perris St Oak Hills, CA$434K32.54,217
- Fir St Hesperia, CA$284KStudio--2,700
- 7724 Cataba Rd Oak Hills, CA$283K432,593
- 12876 Mission St Hesperia, CA$224K421,824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292