- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1228 Alexandria Ln, Medina, OH 442564 beds, 3 baths, 2,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $279,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 640 sqft
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,738 sqft
- Parcel #: 02819D17081
- Zillow Home ID: 67334565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1228 Alexandria Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44256 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.1% less than in Wadsworth, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44256 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44256 home values.
- 5988 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$135K------
- 6087 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$252K21.51,859
- 5959 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$219K321,626
- 5956-5958 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$219K632,146
- 5942 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$174K321,637
- 6115 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$153K311,152
- 5932 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$143K31.51,292
- 6131 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$151K311,384
- 5922 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$155K31.5988
- 5972 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$276K322,376
- 5987 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$215K211,024
- 5949 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$162K21912
- 1267 Willow Bend Dr Medina, OH$271K42.52,376
- 5904 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$142K311,078
- State Rd Wadsworth, OH--------
- 5931 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$281K32.51,935
- 6010 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$231K53.53,720
- 6160 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$174K32.52,402
- 790 Pin Oak Dr Wadsworth, OH$248K32.52,204
- 770 Pin Oak Dr Wadsworth, OH$241K42.52,557
Nearby Schools in Wadsworth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Sharon Elementary K-6 1.9 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292