1228 Beechwood Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Sold on 6/13/12: $724,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,923 sq ft
- Lot:0.29 acres
- Year Built:1966
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $724,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow544
- Parcel #0085M00148000000
- Room Count9
- School DistrictPittsburgh
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID11629558
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$846,078||$787K – $897K||-$20,189||$215||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,390/mo||$2.8K – $5.1K/mo||-$197||$0.86||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Point Breeze home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for Pittsburgh as a whole. Among Point Breeze homes, this home is valued 181.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Point Breeze market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.8% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 79.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Point Breeze home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Breeze home values.
Neighborhood for 1228 Beechwood Boulevard
- 1216 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$873K43.04,960
- 1209 Denniston St Pittsburgh, PA$440K53.52,610
- 1243 Denniston St Pittsburgh, PA$325K42.51,740
- 1260 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$731K53.51,880
- 1257 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$873K33.52,668
- 1226 Denniston St Pittsburgh, PA$258K62.03,782
- 1261 Denniston St Pittsburgh, PA$239K31.51,575
- 1280 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$945K84.55,816
- 818 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$187K42.02,160
- 1193 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$831K43.52,027
- 1296 Denniston St Pittsburgh, PA$305K32.51,536
- 1283 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$927K64.04,746
- 636 Gettysburg St Pittsburgh, PA$330K42.01,649
- 1310 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$817K64.53,116
- 1311 Denniston St Pittsburgh, PA$469K42.53,456
- 1117 Shady Ave Pittsburgh, PA$454K44.02,437
- 1308 Denniston St Pittsburgh, PA$485K63.54,118
- 1163 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh, PA$565K31.52,511
- 635 Gettysburg St Pittsburgh, PA$305K32.51,728
- 639 Gettysburg St Pittsburgh, PA$300K32.51,728
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005