A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $147-185K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $20.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in WESLEY CHAPEL is $18,064.
Estimated value increase: $8.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in WESLEY CHAPEL is $9,310.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 2,084
- HOA Fee: $125/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Appliances Included \ Water Softener
- Community Features \ Deed Restricted
- Community Features \ Fitness
- Community Features \ Gated Community
- Community Features \ Lawn Service Included
- Community Features \ Playground
- Community Features \ Sidewalk
- Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts
- Exterior Features \ Irrigation System
- Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened
- Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors
- Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering \ Wood
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Attached
- Garage Features \ Door Opener
- HOA Common Assn \ Required
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S)
- Interior Features \ Walk In Closet
- Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate
- Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room
- Interior Layout \ Window Treatment
- Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry
- Last Change Type \ Back On Market
- Last Status \ Pending
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE
- Location \ Conservation Area
- Location \ In County
- Location \ Sidewalk
- Master Bed Size \ King
- Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete
- Pool Type \ In Ground
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ One Story
- Property Style \ Villa
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ Private Municipal Water
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3426200080050000250
- Zillow Home ID: 69066506
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33543 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.4% less than in Wesley Chapel, and 197.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33543 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.