- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1228 High St, Pittsburgh, PA 152123 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $8,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Parcel #: 0024C00155000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11394509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1228 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Garden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 48.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 241% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 98.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Spring Garden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Garden home values.
- 1230 High St Pittsburgh, PA$40K311,568
- 1224 High St Pittsburgh, PA$43K211,526
- 1232 High St Pittsburgh, PA$37K311,408
- 1222 High St Pittsburgh, PA$157K612,533
- 1234 High St Pittsburgh, PA$64K41.51,408
- 1236 High St Pittsburgh, PA$47K311,600
- 1305 Diana Pl Pittsburgh, PA$102K41.52,303
- 1238 High St Pittsburgh, PA$73K411,840
- 1311 Diana Pl Pittsburgh, PA$54K311,568
- 1313 Diana Pl Pittsburgh, PA$34K211,188
- 1231 High St Pittsburgh, PA$58K21.51,344
- 1212 High St Pittsburgh, PA$33K311,112
- 1221 High St Pittsburgh, PA$62K211,156
- 1240 High St Pittsburgh, PA$44K211,408
- 1233 High St Pittsburgh, PA$44K31.51,698
- 1224 Spring Garden Ave Pittsburgh, PA$42K31.51,580
- 1315 Diana Pl Pittsburgh, PA$49K31.51,323
- 1209 Seidle St Pittsburgh, PA$32K31.5867
- 1217 High St Pittsburgh, PA$54K211,024
- 1210 High St Pittsburgh, PA$44K211,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292