- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1228 Talbridge Way, Saint Charles, MO 633035 beds, 4 baths, 2,811 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,811 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: T080800128
- Zillow Home ID: 82533018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1228 Talbridge Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% higher than in Saint Charles, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63303 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63303 home values.
- 1209 Talbridge Way Saint Charles, MO$254K32--
- 1232 Talbridge Way Saint Charles, MO$437K43.53,553
- 1224 Talbridge Way Saint Charles, MO$405K332,779
- 1298 Shorewinds Trl Saint Charles, MO$377K42.53,700
- 1236 Talbridge Way Saint Charles, MO--43.53,224
- 1220 Talbridge Way Saint Charles, MO$361K32.52,787
- 1302 Shorewinds Trl Saint Charles, MO$309K42.52,438
- 1282 Shorewinds Trl Saint Charles, MO$326K42.52,637
- 1240 Talbridge Way Saint Charles, MO$415K33.52,711
- 1216 Talbridge Way Saint Charles, MO$445K43.54,262
- 1306 Shorewinds Trl Saint Charles, MO$353K42.53,172
- 1225 Talbridge Way Saint Charles, MO$479K554,166
- 1221 Talbridge Way Saint Charles, MO$347K42.52,667
- 1278 Shorewinds Trl Saint Charles, MO$321K42.52,591
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!