1229 Agnes Pl, Memphis, TN 381043 beds, 2 baths, 2,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,142 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 015014 00001
- Zillow Home ID: 42128014
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1229 Agnes Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% lower than in Memphis, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1233 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$98K321,871
- 1243 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$102K642,740
- 1228 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$169K41.52,728
- 1232 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$161K422,477
- 1236 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$129K52.52,400
- 1249 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$125K421,968
- 1242 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$131K532,428
- 1206 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$88K522,728
- 1253 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$117K322,198
- 1248 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$101K311,512
- 1202 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$75K321,605
- 1229 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$129K222,145
- 1259 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$171K422,788
- 1235 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$101K411,900
- 1252 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$170K--22,613
- 1215 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$116K432,295
- 1196 Agnes Pl Memphis, TN$67K322,000
- 1241 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$124K432,400
- 1207 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$104K523,638
- 1245 Sledge Ave Memphis, TN$134K4--2,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!