1229 Boynton Ave, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 2 baths, 1,557 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
quiet but enough passerbys for a great lemonade stand!
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $340
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 478 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- sun tunnels, double doors, marble fireplace, marble entry, marble shower stall, corian counters
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,557 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 29908072
- Zillow Home ID: 19604009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1229 Boynton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% less than in San Jose, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1221 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$1.04M532,376
- 1237 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$859K42.51,937
- 1213 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$780K321,557
- 1245 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$1M52.52,376
- 1222 Woodflower Way San Jose, CA$847K421,794
- 1228 Woodflower Way San Jose, CA$851K42.51,937
- 1214 Woodflower Way San Jose, CA$983K52.52,376
- 1234 Woodflower Way San Jose, CA$953K52.52,376
- 1210 Woodflower Way San Jose, CA$1.04M643,376
- 1207 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$772K421,794
- 1253 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$868K421,794
- 1240 Woodflower Way San Jose, CA$877K421,794
- 1204 Woodflower Way San Jose, CA$787K421,794
- 1201 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$810K42.51,937
- 1261 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$829K321,557
- 3691 Cape Cod Ct APT 1 San Jose, CA$588K321,184
- 1198 Woodflower Way San Jose, CA$811K42.51,937
- 1248 Woodflower Way San Jose, CA$868K321,557
- 1195 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$820K42.51,937
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!