1229 Hull St, Richmond, VA 23224Studio, 10,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,236 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- 588 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 1421996
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 10,792 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2126148938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1229 Hull Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Richmond, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23224 home values.
- 1208 Hull St Richmond, VA$166K------
- 12 W 12th St Richmond, VA--------
- 12 W 12th St # A Richmond, VA--------
- 16 W 12th St Richmond, VA--------
- 16 W Broad St APT 1 Richmond, VA$138K11678
- 1303 Hull St Richmond, VA$89K--22,339
- 1216 Bainbridge St Richmond, VA$138K--1.51,520
- 1218 Bainbridge St Richmond, VA$138K--1.51,520
- 1204 Bainbridge St Richmond, VA$204K32.52,110
- 1206 Bainbridge St Richmond, VA$206K32.52,110
- 1202 Bainbridge St Richmond, VA$201K332,110
- 1212 Bainbridge St Richmond, VA$147K32.51,932
- 13 E 13th St Richmond, VA--------
- 1220 Bainbridge St Richmond, VA$175K--22,558
- 1200 Bainbridge St Richmond, VA$201K322,240
- 1307 Hull St Richmond, VA$170K------
- 1214 Bainbridge St Richmond, VA$143K42.51,806
- 1205 Decatur St APT A Richmond, VA$270K1075,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292