- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1229 Kaeleku St, Honolulu, HI 968254 beds, 2 baths, 2,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,518 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Feb 1989 for $28,221
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Parcel #: 1390891030000
- Zillow Home ID: 624088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1229 Kaeleku Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawaii Kai, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.3% less than in Honolulu, and 69.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawaii Kai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawaii Kai home values.
- 1225 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$931K532,450
- 1233 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$880K422,153
- 1221 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$891K422,305
- 1237 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$919K422,153
- 1217 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$886K422,153
- 1241 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$1.12M442,921
- 1226 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$785K421,490
- 1222 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$861K321,849
- 1230 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$862K421,838
- 1218 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$788K421,566
- 1234 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$786K421,566
- 1213 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$891K422,153
- 1245 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$830K321,658
- 1214 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$840K421,674
- 1238 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$841K421,728
- 1209 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$994K533,949
- 1229 Honokahua St Honolulu, HI$867K421,924
- 1225 Honokahua St Honolulu, HI$794K421,490
- 1249 Kaeleku St Honolulu, HI$831K321,668
- 1233 Honokahua St Honolulu, HI$861K321,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.