1229 Kenyon St NW, Washington, DC 200104 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,359 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,467 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $774,000
- Price/sqft: $328
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,359 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 2844 0822
- Zillow Home ID: 473147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1229 Kenyon St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Columbia Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.6% less than in Washington, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 1227 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$694K321,824
- 1237 Kenyon St NW # 3 Washington, DC$668K221,208
- 1237 Kenyon St NW # 2 Washington, DC$376K21695
- 1237 Kenyon St NW # 1 Washington, DC$364K21708
- 1225 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$590K311,824
- 1239 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$629K622,398
- 1223 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$725K422,080
- 1241 Kenyon St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$690K32.51,451
- 1241 Kenyon St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$702K32.51,481
- 1243 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$679K112,438
- 1221 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$546K311,680
- 1245 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$678K732,398
- 3209 13th St NW Washington, DC$864K62.53,077
- 1219 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$594K42.51,680
- 3211 13th St NW Washington, DC$835K64.53,200
- 1247 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$765K732,398
- 3213 13th St NW Washington, DC$802K732,949
- 1237 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$531K21712
- 1217 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$674K52.51,680
- 3215 13th St NW Washington, DC$812K632,934
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!