1229 O St NW, Washington, DC 200054 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $1,450,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0279 0031
- Zillow Home ID: 406640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1229 O St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Logan Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% less than in Washington, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Logan Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Logan Circle home values.
- 1227 O St NW Washington, DC$1.06M32.52,862
- 1225 O St NW Washington, DC$1.18M43.51,908
- 1223 O St NW Washington, DC$913K431,800
- 27 Logan Cir NW APT 5 Washington, DC$859K22.51,526
- 27 Logan Cir NW APT 7 Washington, DC$767K22.5--
- 1221 O St NW Washington, DC$934K421,800
- 1325 13th St NW APT 603 Washington, DC$418K11730
- 1325 13th St NW APT 26 Washington, DC$640K22.51,239
- 1219 O St NW Washington, DC$767K311,653
- 1217 O St NW Washington, DC$1.17M22.51,650
- 1306 O St NW APT 202 Washington, DC$526K22776
- 1306 O St NW APT 201 Washington, DC$545K22808
- 1306 O St NW APT LL3 Washington, DC$392K11646
- 1306 O St NW # TH1 Washington, DC$648K221,104
- 1306 O St NW APT 302 Washington, DC$518K22776
- 1306 O St NW APT 303 Washington, DC$433K11643
- 1306 O St NW APT 301 Washington, DC$545K22808
- 1215 O St NW Washington, DC$1.01M32.52,318
- 1209 O St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$694K221,220
- 1306 O St NW APT 203 Washington, DC$429K11643
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!