This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Fantastic location for quick and easy access to the Freeway and within walking distance to the Missions' red-hot 24th street including; Flour and Water, Dynamo Donuts, Phil's Coffee, Atlas Cafe and Central Kitchen and more!
- One car independent parking.
- Spectacular original Douglas Fir solid wood floors, custom crown molding, soaring high ceilings with sensational skylights.
- Beautiful fireplace with black marble surround.
- Superb contemporary white flat paneled kitchen with magnificent quartz countertops & an expansive breakfast/dinning bar.
- Tiled backsplash, disposal system and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, built-in-oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Kitchen/living area enjoys serene views of terraced gardens, which is enhanced by outdoor deck.
- Private landscaped garden with BBQ area.
- Spacious bedrooms with white custom closets and black hardware.
- Magnificent spa-like bathroom featuring Italian marble tile, premium fixtures, frameless shower enclosures and designer lighting.
- Impressive custom light fixtures and recessed low voltage lighting throughout unit.
- Laundry room with Washer and Dryer hookups.
- Intercom, Cat 5 wiring, cable ready and wired for wall mounted flat panel TV.
- Fantastic Walk Score of 98/100 - walkers' paradise!
- Excellent Transit Score of 96/100 - commuters' heaven!
Fergus O' Sullivan
DRE # 01816457
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- Zillow Home ID: 2115065943
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $800K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Mission home values will rise 9% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!