- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,344 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $117
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $162,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 277898
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 424 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Fire Alarm, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Elec Stove, AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, CommunityAmenities \ Clubhouse, CommunityAmenities \ Playground, Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Kit/Din, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Door(s), Fencing \ Full Fencing, Fencing \ Privacy, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Woodraised, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-2 Car Attached, Garages \ 2, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 / Yes, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Gas, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Inside City Limits Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Walk-In, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Ceramic, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - All, LandDescription \ Cul-de-Sac, LandDescription \ Fruit Trees, LandDescription \ Trees, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA/VA, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,962 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0092025
- Zillow Home ID: 21745221
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $152-181K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73071 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Norman as a whole. Among 73071 homes, this home is 53.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Norman, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
|1225 Sumac Dr Norman, OK||$161K||3||2||1,836|
|1601 Sumac Dr Norman, OK||$142K||3||2||1,528|
|1304 Eastgate Dr # 1306 Norman, OK||$171K||6||4||2,112|
|1600 Briarcreek Norman, OK||$153K||3||2||1,782|
|1308 Eastgate Dr # 1310 Norman, OK||$157K||6||4||2,112|
|1605 Sumac Dr Norman, OK||$140K||3||2||1,565|
|1221 Sumac Dr Norman, OK||$162K||3||2||1,838|
|1604 Briarcreek Norman, OK||$140K||3||2||1,538|
|1300 Eastgate Dr # 1302 Norman, OK||$184K||6||4||2,112|
|1306 Eastgate Dr Norman, OK||$81K||2||2||1,050|
|1312 Eastgate Dr # 1314 Norman, OK||$171K||6||4||2,112|
|1312 Eastgate Dr Norman, OK||$128K||2||2||--|
|1314 Eastgate Dr Norman, OK||$128K||2||2||--|
|1608 Briarcreek Norman, OK||$157K||3||2||1,810|
|1609 Sumac Dr Norman, OK||$155K||3||2||1,759|
|1326 Eastgate Dr Norman, OK||$128K||2||2||--|
|1601 Briarcreek Norman, OK||$144K||3||2||1,651|
|1323 Eastgate Dr Norman, OK||$106K||2||2.5||1,323|
|1315 Eastgate Dr Norman, OK||$181K||Studio||--||2,664|
|1338 Eastgate Dr Norman, OK||$102K||2||2.5||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Norman
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.