- Lot: 13 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 129 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,618 all time views
- 93 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 07388313
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Cooling Source \ Electric, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, New Construction \ Yes, Parking \ Side\Rear Entrance, Parking \ Storage, Rooms \ Great Room, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ LR Separate, Style \ Traditional, Parking \ 2 Car, Basement \ Crawlspace, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Heating Type \ Zoned\Dual, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Walk-in Pantry, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Parking \ Parking Pad, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Parking \ Drive Under\Basement, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Water\Sewer \ Low Flow Fixtures
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 15 204 02 022
- Zillow Home ID: 14465288
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $351-410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30030 home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Decatur as a whole. Among 30030 homes, this home is 117.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% higher than in Decatur, and 24.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Decatur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30030 home values.
|127 1st Ave # R Decatur, GA||$187K||1||1||576|
|127 1st Ave Decatur, GA||$181K||1||1||576|
|117 1st Ave Decatur, GA||$280K||2||2||978|
|1726 Oakview Rd Decatur, GA||$647K||5||3||3,200|
|16 1st Ave NE Atlanta, GA||$197K||2||2||850|
|1736 Oakview Rd Decatur, GA||$336K||3||3||1,384|
|1704 Oakview Rd Decatur, GA||$388K||3||2||1,546|
|12 1st Ave NE Atlanta, GA||$266K||3||2||1,454|
|2310 Hosea L Williams Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$393K||4||2||2,564|
|2306 Hosea L Williams Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$329K||5||3||2,616|
|2316 Hosea L Williams Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$199K||3||2||1,028|
|2320 Hosea L Williams Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$237K||2||2||1,328|
|5468 Memorial Dr # 138 Stone Mountain, GA||$89K||--||--||--|
|2304 Hosea L Williams Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$267K||2||1||1,740|
|25 1st Ave NE Atlanta, GA||$226K||3||1||896|
|2284 Oakview Rd NE Atlanta, GA||--||--||0.5||1,296|
|31 1st Ave NE Atlanta, GA||$365K||3||2||1,512|
|18 1st Ave NE Atlanta, GA||$226K||2||2||--|
|19 1st Ave NE Atlanta, GA||$310K||3||2||1,671|
|2326 Hosea L Williams Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$279K||3||2.5||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Decatur
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.