123 Arbutus Ave, Staten Island, NY 103126 beds, 7 baths, 7,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $1,400,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Apartment Type \ false, Basement Type \ Full, Building Style \ false, Construction Type \ false, Garage Type \ Attached, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Residential Style \ Colonial, Sewer Type \ Municipal, View City \ false, View Lake \ false, View Mountain \ false, View Ocean \ false, View Park \ false, View Pond \ false, View Private \ false, View River \ false, View Scenic \ false, View Stream \ false, View Street \ false, View Type \ false, View Wooded \ false, Walk-in Closet \ true, Water Source Type \ Municipal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 065230021
- Zillow Home ID: 32366997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Arbutus Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Huguenot market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 450% higher than in New York, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Huguenot home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Huguenot home values.
- 125 Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY$670K442,270
- 129 Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY$561K----1,304
- 121 Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY$568K43.52,500
- 135 Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY$445K311,100
- 139 Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY$1.17M----6,463
- 113 Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY$1.13M----2,415
- Denise Ct Staten Island, NY--------
- 145 Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY$630K321,583
- 40 Denise Ct Staten Island, NY$1.16M----4,500
- 15 Denise Ct Staten Island, NY$974K533,850
- 30 Denise Ct Staten Island, NY$908K----4,613
- 151 Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY$906K42.54,200
- 20 Denise Ct Staten Island, NY$925K----3,750
- Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY--------
- 165 Arbutus Ave Staten Island, NY$1.31M----5,540
- 14 Denise Ct Staten Island, NY$1.22M1--1,000
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!