123 Autumn Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112085 beds, 2 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,437 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 041210027
- Zillow Home ID: 30642395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Autumn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1475% greater than in New York, and 18.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
- 121 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$457K321,195
- 125 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$517K----2,104
- 127 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$430K431,352
- 360 Etna St Brooklyn, NY--321,250
- 131 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$385K----3,390
- 360 Etna St Brooklyn, NY$502K32--
- 362 Etna St Brooklyn, NY$473K----1,584
- 133 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$377K532,200
- Etna St Brooklyn, NY$516K----3,312
- Etna St Brooklyn, NY$645K----2,062
- 135 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$411K----2,260
- 364 Etna St Brooklyn, NY$499K531,584
- 359 Etna St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$513K63--
- Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$408K----3,210
- 361 Etna St Brooklyn, NY$773K42--
- 137 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$408KStudio21,800
- 118 Lincoln Ave Brooklyn, NY$483K----1,344
- 366 Etna St Brooklyn, NY$522K----1,980
- 349 Etna St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$477K31--
- 122 Lincoln Ave Brooklyn, NY$477K----2,260
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292