123 Cedarview Ave, Staten Island, NY 103064 beds, 3 baths, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $435,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 042640021
- Zillow Home ID: 32337455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Cedarview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond Town market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in New York, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Town home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Town home values.
- 127 Cedarview Ave Staten Island, NY$514K212,080
- 119 Cedarview Ave Staten Island, NY$466K----1,416
- 131 Cedarview Ave Staten Island, NY$656K312,160
- 115 Cedarview Ave Staten Island, NY$451K----1,416
- 54 Farrell Ct Staten Island, NY$383K----1,525
- 56 Farrell Ct Staten Island, NY$383K----1,525
- 52 Farrell Ct Staten Island, NY$398K321,525
- 58 Farrell Ct Staten Island, NY$369K----1,525
- 50 Farrell Ct Staten Island, NY$439K----1,575
- 131 Cedarview Ave # 1 Staten Island, NY$300K312,160
- 631 Hunter Ave Staten Island, NY$388K321,300
- Peggy Ln Staten Island, NY$358K321,480
- 46 Mill Rd Staten Island, NY$564K442,100
- 85 Bryant Ave # 1 Staten Island, NY$368K62.752,200
- 332 Timber Ridge Dr Staten Island, NY$217K21844
- 240 Dartmouth Loop # 2 Staten Island, NY$251K------
- 178 Buffalo St Staten Island, NY--312,486
- 35 Barbara St Staten Island, NY$340K331,600
- 300 Moreland St Staten Island, NY$387K32.52,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.