123 Centre St, Brookline, MA 024465 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,667,500
- Price/sqft: $384
- 700 sqft basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,338 sqft
- Parcel #: B:078 L:0018 S:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56562921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Centre Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02446, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% lower than in Brookline, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02446 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02446 home values.
- 121 Centre St UNIT G10 Brookline, MA$363K------
- 121 Centre St UNIT G12 Brookline, MA$361K------
- 121 Centre St UNIT 203 Brookline, MA$708K221,056
- 121 Centre St UNIT 201 Brookline, MA$800K221,190
- 121 Centre St PH 2 Brookline, MA$790K221,137
- 121 Centre St PH 1 Brookline, MA$819K221,190
- 121 Centre St UNIT 202 Brookline, MA$692K221,137
- 121 Centre St UNIT 301 Brookline, MA$809K221,190
- 121 Centre St PH 3 Brookline, MA$736K221,056
- 121 Centre St UNIT 303 Brookline, MA$728K221,056
- 121 Centre St UNIT 302 Brookline, MA$700K221,137
- 121 Centre St UNIT 303 Brookline, MA$503K221,056
- 129 Centre St Brookline, MA$1.66M72.53,706
- 122 Centre St Brookline, MA$744K------
- 126 Centre St Brookline, MA$764K------
- 114 Centre St Brookline, MA$625K21.51,000
- 113 Centre St UNIT A Brookline, MA$833K321,789
- 113 Centre St UNIT B Brookline, MA$829K321,726
- 111 Centre St UNIT A Brookline, MA$882K321,851
- 111 Centre St UNIT B Brookline, MA$886K321,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292