A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $81,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Other, Style \ Bungalow, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,037 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:15 L:036-0
- Zillow Home ID: 57814100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $77-173K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 0.1% next year. Among 06018 homes, this home is valued 39.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Torrington Metro, and 7.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06018 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|127 Church St Canaan, CT||$113K||--||--||--|
|25 Barlow St Canaan, CT||$112K||3||1||1,278|
|117 Church St Canaan, CT||$117K||3||1.5||1,380|
|129 Church St Canaan, CT||$136K||3||1.5||1,505|
|9 Barlow St Canaan, CT||$186K||3||2.5||2,092|
|121 Church St Canaan, CT||$111K||3||1.5||1,144|
|115 Church St Canaan, CT||$102K||2||1||768|
|16 Barlow St Canaan, CT||$116K||3||1||1,532|
|113 Church St Canaan, CT||$107K||2||1||934|
|124 Church St Canaan, CT||$139K||3||2||1,834|
|119 Church St Canaan, CT||$125K||3||2||1,479|
|37 Barlow St Canaan, CT||$119K||2||1||1,061|
|26 Barlow St Canaan, CT||$128K||3||2||1,440|
|126 Church St Canaan, CT||$131K||4||1.5||1,404|
|137 Church St Canaan, CT||$129K||3||1||1,060|
|12 Barlow St Canaan, CT||$173K||5||1.5||2,426|
|107 Church St Canaan, CT||$114K||4||2||1,456|
|130 Church St Canaan, CT||$142K||3||1.5||1,660|
|34 Barlow St Canaan, CT||$143K||2||1.5||1,782|
|2 Segalla Ct Canaan, CT||$106K||3||1||1,004|
Nearby Schools in Canaan
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-4 & ungraded5.6 mi
7-12 & ungraded5.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!