- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 1230 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,722 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1993 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $373
- MLS #: 199139
- 751 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Appliances Incl \ Dryer, Appliances Incl \ Washer, Appliances Incl \ Wall Oven, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Appliances Incl \ Dishwasher, Appliances Incl \ Cooktop, Exterior \ Clapboard, Floor \ Wood, Floor \ Ceramic, Heat\Cool \ Forced Air, Heat\Cool \ Furnace, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Easement \ Yes, Right of Way \ No, Right to Farm Comm \ No, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Style \ Contemporary, Interior Amenities \ Cable Avail, Interior Amenities \ Fireplace (s), Construction \ Wood Frame, Basement \ Unfinished, Floor \ Carpet, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Survey \ No, Style \ Colonial, Interior Amenities \ Walk In Closet(s), Appliances Incl \ Microwave, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Heat\Cool \ Central AC, Roof \ Shake, Interior Amenities \ High Speed Wiring, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Style \ Historic, Roof \ Metal, Garage \ Carport, Limited Service \ No, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Internet Service \ DSL Available
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,664 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:17 B:004 P:0000 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 59219781
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $450-835K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01240 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Town of Lenox as a whole. Among 01240 homes, this home is 207.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 120.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% less than in Town of Lenox, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lenox.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01240 home values.
|129 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$314K||4||1||1,296|
|117 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$758K||2||1||--|
|131 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$478K||4||2.5||2,434|
|133 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$435K||3||2||1,855|
|105 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$1.26M||5||4||4,739|
|126 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$495K||4||1.5||2,341|
|120 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$435K||3||2||1,848|
|107 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$536K||3||2.5||1,944|
|141 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$1.55M||6||4.5||7,231|
|130 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$373K||4||1||1,548|
|134 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$547K||3||3||2,260|
|124 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$521K||5||1.5||2,297|
|97 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$924K||3||3.5||2,522|
|118 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$464K||3||1||1,680|
|149 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$446K||2||2||1,698|
|103 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$541K||3||2||1,996|
|114 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$444K||2||2||1,168|
|142 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$520K||3||2||2,324|
|148 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$371K||2||2||1,450|
|154 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA||$708K||4||3.5||2,881|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lenox
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!