- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 621 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,473 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 1303120
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- BasementAndFoundation \ Stone, BasementAndFoundation \ Full, Electric \ Circuit Breakers, Extras \ Insulated Windows, Extras \ Porch, FireplaceLocation \ None, FixturesAndAppliances \ Range\Oven, Flooring \ Vinyl, Insulation \ Mostly, KitchenType \ Eat In, Non MLS Comm DP \ %, Office ExclusiveYN \ No, Office IDX \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, OfficeStatus \ Active, Possession \ Closing, Exterior \ Wood, PropertyType \ Residential Existing, ExteriorAppearance \ Very Good, Extras \ Cable Available, Style \ Colonial, Virtual Tour Y\N \ No, Extras \ Screens, Garage1 Type \ Detached, InteriorAppearance \ Very Good, Garage1 Size \ 2, Extras \ View, Roof \ Asphalt, Sewer \ Public Installed, FixturesAndAppliances \ Dryer, Water \ Public Installed, FixturesAndAppliances \ Washer, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heat \ Hot Water, Heat \ Oil, Extras \ Deck, ListingArea \ S One\Mad Co, Exterior \ Other-See Remarks, Flooring \ Tile, FixturesAndAppliances \ Sump Pump, Township \ Augusta
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111275115
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-163K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 13425 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Utica Metro as a whole. Among 13425 homes, this home is 2.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13425, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Utica Metro, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13425 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Utica Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13425 home values.
|109 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$74K||3||1||1,260|
|107 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$93K||3||1||1,960|
|105 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$88K||3||2||1,752|
|103 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$101K||4||1.5||2,172|
|113 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$96K||3||1.5||1,585|
|111 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$110K||3||2||2,000|
|110 Cottage St Oriskany Falls, NY||$87K||4||1||2,200|
|115 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$106K||3||1.5||2,184|
|108 Cottage St # NS Oriskany Falls, NY||$70K||5||1||1,584|
|101 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$113K||4||2||2,801|
|117 College St # WS Oriskany Falls, NY||$94K||3||1||1,766|
|111 Cottage St Ss Oriskany Falls, NY||$61K||3||1.5||1,479|
|106 Cottage St # NS Oriskany Falls, NY||$65K||4||1.5||2,016|
|110 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$111K||3||2||1,806|
|Main St Ns Oriskany Falls, NY||$76K||6||3||2,352|
|119 College St Oriskany Falls, NY||$130K||3||2||1,773|
|104 Cottage St # NS Oriskany Falls, NY||$61K||3||1.5||1,584|
|205 Main St Oriskany Falls, NY||$72K||4||1.5||1,820|
|105 Cottage St Ss Oriskany Falls, NY||$48K||2||1||990|
|207 Main St # NS Oriskany Falls, NY||$104K||4||2||2,750|
Nearby Schools in Oriskany Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!