A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Parcel #: M:618 B:213 L:47
- Zillow Home ID: 57932167
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 11.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 49.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% greater than in Meriden, and 117.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|101 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$162K||3||2||1,120|
|137 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$217K||3||3.5||2,120|
|83 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$169K||2||1||1,476|
|109 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$161K||2||1.5||1,233|
|94 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$137K||2||2||1,534|
|102 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||--||Studio||--||--|
|100 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$173K||4||1||1,560|
|95 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$160K||2||2||1,591|
|82 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$143K||3||1||1,100|
|155 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$122K||3||1||1,101|
|86 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$232K||4||2.5||1,859|
|127 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$141K||3||1||1,110|
|69 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$210K||3||2||1,640|
|140 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$134K||3||2||1,620|
|131 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$140K||3||1.5||1,408|
|64 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$149K||3||1.5||1,434|
|70 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$188K||3||2||1,384|
|54 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$115K||3||1||1,016|
|141 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$121K||2||1||992|
|52 Corrigan Ave Meriden, CT||$196K||4||2||2,310|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!