123 E 5th St, North Bend, WA 980454 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $458,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,444 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3808000190
- Zillow Home ID: 48894210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 E 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% higher than in North Bend, and 87% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Bend.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98045 home values.
- 421 Ballarat Ave N North Bend, WA$246K211,070
- 126 E 5th St North Bend, WA$161K11450
- 503 Ballarat Ave N North Bend, WA$314K31.51,150
- 511 Ballarat Ave N North Bend, WA$234K311,270
- 118 E 5th St North Bend, WA$253K411,360
- 502 Ballarat Ave N North Bend, WA$321K422,240
- 432 Main Ave N North Bend, WA$276K411,230
- 401 Ballarat Ave N North Bend, WA$159K411,490
- 111 E 6th St North Bend, WA$148K------
- 104 E 5th St North Bend, WA$274K311,140
- 515 Ballarat Ave N North Bend, WA$199K11680
- 132 E 4th St North Bend, WA$207K21850
- 532 Main Ave N North Bend, WA$476K833,300
- 210 NE 4th St North Bend, WA$321K321,470
- 119 E 6th St North Bend, WA$433K442,600
- 122 E 3rd St North Bend, WA$162K21720
- 512 Ballarat Ave N North Bend, WA$393K422,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292