This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- HOA Fee: $386
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Wall
- Last sold: May 2008 for $238,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, Golf course, Heating system: Electric, Heating system: Individual, Heating system: Unit Control, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Elevator, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Security System, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Extra Storage, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Garden Area, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Laundry Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Other (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Recreational Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 46
- Floor size: 1,031 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:2036 B:31 L:U#D12
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 66655928
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-398K.
Market guideZillow predicts Quincy home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Boston Metro as a whole. Among Quincy homes, this home is valued 32.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Quincy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% lower than in Boston Metro, and 67.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Quincy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Quincy home values.
Nearby Schools in Quincy
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org