123 Elston Rd, Lafayette, IN 479094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 616 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,210 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 790731426009000005
- Zillow Home ID: 55098921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Elston Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% higher than in Lafayette, and 114.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 117 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$75K--1.51,064
- 115 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$158K----3,640
- 128 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN--------
- 126 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$66K----854
- 122 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$68K--1880
- 136 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$70K--1976
- 116 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN----11,272
- 205 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$107K--1.51,512
- 111 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$97K----2,592
- 202 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$78K--11,470
- 2561 Us Highway 231 S Lafayette, IN$178K--32,544
- 210 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$124K41.51,847
- 134 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$75K--11,360
- 219 Elston Rd Lafayette, IN$111K--11,600
- Powderhouse Ln Lafayette, IN--------
- Powder House Ln Lafayette, IN$80K------
- 2354 Powder House Ln Lafayette, IN$62K--1722
- 2507 S Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$102K--1.51,547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!