- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
123 Glendale Ave, Asheville, NC 288032 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $138,500
- Price/sqft: $110
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 965820884000000
- Zillow Home ID: 61481663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Glendale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% greater than in Asheville, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28803 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28803 home values.
- 115 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$100K31964
- 125 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$116K21696
- 118 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$234K32.51,647
- 129 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$80K21660
- 124 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$159K33792
- 116 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$225K321,599
- 116 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$252K32.51,594
- 114 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$257K32.51,609
- 44 Blalock Ave Asheville, NC--22672
- 107 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$222K221,080
- 114 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$230K32.51,632
- 126 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$104K21672
- Blalock Ave Asheville, NC--------
- 33 Blalock Ave Asheville, NC$111K311,300
- 18 Blalock Ave Asheville, NC$153K2----
- 18 Blalock Ave Asheville, NC$165K21--
- 1 Dogwood Ln Asheville, NC$159K321,390
- 133 Glendale Ave Asheville, NC$144K11800
- 3 Dogwood Ln Asheville, NC$179K321,386
- 61 Blalock Ave Asheville, NC--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!