- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
123 Havelock Ct, Apex, NC 275393 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $225,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Carport, 378 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,424 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 076003022967000
- Zillow Home ID: 70488575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Havelock Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27539 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% higher than in Apex, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27539 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27539 home values.
- 121 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$208K--42,506
- 119 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$201K342,675
- 117 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$208K--3.52,506
- 115 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$218K332,506
- 113 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$216K332,200
- 100 Butterbiggins Ln Apex, NC$213K--3.52,424
- 111 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$207K322,663
- 102 Butterbiggins Ln Apex, NC$217K--3.52,506
- 109 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$203K--3.52,506
- 104 Butterbiggins Ln Apex, NC$213K--3.52,506
- 107 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$202K332,454
- 107 Butterbiggins Ln Apex, NC$282K32.52,506
- 105 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$217K442,408
- 106 Butterbiggins Ln Apex, NC$203K442,430
- 103 Havelock Ct Apex, NC$202K--3.52,506
- 108 Butterbiggins Ln Apex, NC$210K--3.52,196
- 4616 Aviary Cir Apex, NC$173K421,650
- 101 Butterbiggins Ln Apex, NC$209K--3.52,196
- 4508 Ness Dr Apex, NC$145K--21,294
- 110 Butterbiggins Ln Apex, NC$214K--3.52,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292