A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $720,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Library, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,854 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:128 B:46
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58913457
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06443 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Madison as a whole. Among 06443 homes, this home is valued 88.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06443, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% lower than in Madison, and 20.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06443 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
|88 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$762K||4||2.5||4,040|
|126 A Hickory Ln Guilford, CT||$153K||1||--||684|
|77 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$803K||4||3.5||4,412|
|104 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$648K||4||2.1||3,741|
|67 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$646K||4||2.5||3,778|
|93 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$665K||4||2.5||3,984|
|52 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$273K||3||1.5||1,204|
|101 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$1.03M||4||4.5||5,149|
|Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$269K||3||2||1,130|
|48 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$433K||3||2.5||2,723|
|53 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$265K||3||1||1,200|
|46 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$343K||3||2||1,556|
|68 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$670K||4||2||3,354|
|42 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$269K||3||2||1,130|
|41 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$298K||4||2||2,218|
|61 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$854K||4||3.5||4,600|
|114 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$718K||5||4.5||3,774|
|34 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$304K||2||2||2,184|
|111 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$810K||4||4.5||3,988|
|39 Hickory Ln Madison, CT||$434K||3||2.5||2,324|
Nearby Schools in Madison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!