123 Kingsland Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112221 bed, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 028290030
- Zillow Home ID: 30623755
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Kingsland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11222 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in New York, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11222 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11222 home values.
- 121 Kingsland Ave APT 1B Brooklyn, NY$1M----1,030
- 121 Kingsland Ave APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$559K----610
- 121 Kingsland Ave APT 4A Brooklyn, NY$559K----589
- 121 Kingsland Ave APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$551K----588
- 121 Kingsland Ave APT 4B Brooklyn, NY$881K----875
- 121 Kingsland Ave APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$559K----610
- 121 Kingsland Ave APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$569K----692
- 121 Kingsland Ave APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$554K----587
- 121 Kingsland Ave Brooklyn, NY--118,193
- 121 Kingsland Ave # 3A Brooklyn, NY$793K11588
- 121 Kingsland Ave # 4A Brooklyn, NY$537K11588
- 121 Kingsland Ave # 2B Brooklyn, NY$553K11625
- 121 Kingsland Ave # 1A Brooklyn, NY$555K11.5692
- 127 Kingsland Ave # 2F Brooklyn, NY$942K11750
- 127 Kingsland Ave # 3F Brooklyn, NY$942K11750
- 127 Kingsland Ave # 3R Brooklyn, NY$944K21765
- 127 Kingsland Ave # 2R Brooklyn, NY$942K11750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292