123 Lyon Ave, East Providence, RI 029144 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Welcome to 123 Lyon Ave. 4 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 1,340 square feet. Home has a large fenced yard, newer windows, a basement, sidewalks. Has a nicely landscaped front yard, and the covered front porch is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee. The living area is cozy with natural light. The eat-in kitchen has wood paneling and trim, easy to maintain flooring, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and microwave. The first floor half bathroom is new with a beautiful vanity and decorative mirror. The large fenced yard provides plenty of space for spending time with friends and family. Close to all highways and conveniences. Space is available where a driveway could be put in. Home is in need of updated electrical. Will not pass FHA or VA. Great 203K opportunity.
- Lot: 4,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: None
- Unfinished basement
- Newer Windows, Large Yard
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:106 B:31 L:013 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 66059235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Lyon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02914 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% lower than in East Providence, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02914 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02914 home values.
- 128 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$140K311,284
- 113 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$137K321,494
- 135 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$158K42954
- 122 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$137K21780
- 131 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$156K421,364
- 255 Mauran Ave East Providence, RI$151K311,530
- 116-118 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$234K4--2,100
- 110 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$225K432,378
- 65 Arlington St East Providence, RI$184K321,116
- 247 Mauran Ave East Providence, RI$170K321,990
- 73-75 Arlington St East Providence, RI$177K522,262
- 45 Arlington St East Providence, RI$214K422,564
- 59 Arlington St East Providence, RI$148K21.51,176
- 100 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$182K22.51,008
- 105-107 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$170K421,822
- 149 Lyon Ave East Providence, RI$183K421,382
- 250 Mauran Ave East Providence, RI$218K932,281
- 53 Arlington St East Providence, RI$167K421,700
- 77 Arlington St East Providence, RI$149K31.51,248
- 241 Mauran Ave East Providence, RI$150K331,646
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!