123 Meadow Pond Ln, Madison, AL 357573 beds, 2 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $161,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Fence \ PrivacyFence, Garage/Carport \ AttachedGar, Garage/Carport \ DoorOpener, Garage/Carport \ FrontEntry, Garage/Carport \ TwoCarGar, Outdoor \ TreedLot, Photo Indicator \ MultiPhotos, Property Type \ House, Status \ Active
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Parcel #: 1502090000043022
- Zillow Home ID: 92142806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Meadow Pond Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35757 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 137.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 264.1% higher than in Madison, and 247.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35757 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35757 home values.
- 125 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$155K--21,627
- 121 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$167K421,841
- 123 The Bend Dr Madison, AL$309K223,749
- 121 The Bend Dr Madison, AL$374K--43,542
- 119 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$157K321,751
- 124 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$170K321,744
- 125 The Bend Dr Madison, AL$254K--4.52,535
- 122 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$177K422,342
- 127 The Bend Dr Madison, AL$297K--3.53,052
- 119 The Bend Dr Madison, AL$513K--4.54,522
- 115 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$160K--21,724
- 120 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$160K--21,743
- 129 The Bend Dr Madison, AL$315K43.53,002
- 107 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$156K321,652
- 111 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$147K--21,700
- 105 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$153K--21,719
- 131 The Bend Dr Madison, AL$260K--3.52,726
- 118 Meadow Pond Ln Madison, AL$163K321,849
- 117 The Bend Dr Madison, AL$461K--3.54,179
- 120 The Bend Dr Madison, AL$323K--43,662
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.