- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 96 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $100,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: E10006529
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Electric Range, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Groton, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Fuel Tank Description \ In Basement, Fuel Type \ Oil, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Lot Description \ Corner, Mill Rate \ 20.1300, Neighborhood \ Groton City (75), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape Cod, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Underground Oil Tank \ Unknown, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,361 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 168815643670
- Zillow Home ID: 58054862
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $144-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is 15% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Town of Groton, and 70.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|115 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,365|
|Morse Ave Groton, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,365|
|135 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,365|
|126 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$164K||Studio||1||400|
|107 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$160K||3||1||1,142|
|120 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$160K||3||1.5||1,160|
|139 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$215K||3||2.5||1,570|
|134 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$161K||2||1||1,142|
|86 Division St Groton, CT||$148K||4||1.5||1,092|
|101 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$229K||4||3||2,409|
|112 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$141K||3||1||912|
|112 Morse Ave Groton, CT||--||3||1||912|
|126 Morse Ave Groton, CT||--||1||1||--|
|142 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$189K||4||2||1,638|
|143 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$238K||3||2||2,526|
|146 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$168K||2||1.5||1,488|
|106 Morse Ave Groton, CT||$168K||3||2||1,142|
|79 Division St Groton, CT||$152K||3||1||1,092|
|83 Division St Groton, CT||$183K||4||2||1,365|
|121 Hynes Ave Groton, CT||$143K||5||2||928|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!