- Lot: 2,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 134 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,827 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $262
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $277
- MLS #: 660041
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Property Subtype 1 \ Stick Built, Appliance \ Range, Exterior Features \ Paved Street, Foundation \ Pilings, Interior Features \ Utility Room, Road Frontage \ Paved, Storage \ Extra Closet, Walls \ Sheetrock, Water Heater \ Electric, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Annual Assoc Dues \ Yes, Property Site \ Other\See Remarks, Subdiv Amenities \ Boat Dock, Subdiv Amenities \ Out Door Pool, Subdiv Amenities \ Club House, Subdiv Amenities \ Exercise Facility, Subdiv Amenities \ Golf Course, Subdiv Amenities \ Marina, Subdiv Amenities \ Restaurant, Interior Features \ Pull Down Stairs
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,801 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2138436962
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $405-885K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28461 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Bald Head Island as a whole. Among 28461 homes, this home is 136.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 121.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% higher than in Bald Head Island, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bald Head Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28461 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bald Head Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.