- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 2,905 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $276,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- 410 sqft basement
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Rolling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1942
- Zillow Home ID: 58898198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-486K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06437 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.3% fall for Guilford as a whole. Among 06437 homes, this home is valued 2.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06437, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in Guilford, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06437 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Guilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06437 home values.
|119 Peddlers Rd Guilford, CT||$396K||3||3||2,478|
|1 Cobblefield Ln Guilford, CT||$756K||5||4.5||3,970|
|118 Peddlers Rd Guilford, CT||$413K||3||2.5||2,097|
|145 Peddlers Rd Guilford, CT||$337K||3||3||1,756|
|100 Peddlers Rd Guilford, CT||$318K||3||1.5||1,670|
|4 Cobblefield Ln Guilford, CT||$776K||4||4||4,342|
|40 Peddlers Rd Guilford, CT||$382K||3||2||2,162|
|161 Peddlers Rd Guilford, CT||$299K||2||2||1,395|
|6 Cobblefield Ln Guilford, CT||$928K||4||5||5,372|
|38 Grey Ledge Dr Guilford, CT||$501K||4||2.5||3,058|
|1486 Boston Post Rd Guilford, CT||$507K||Studio||--||--|
|21 Grey Ledge Dr Guilford, CT||$473K||4||2.5||2,884|
|190 Peddlers Rd Guilford, CT||$545K||4||3||3,320|
|3 Cobblefield Ln Guilford, CT||$913K||5||5||4,850|
|8 Cobblefield Ln Guilford, CT||$896K||4||4.2||4,913|
|38 Peddlers Rd Guilford, CT||$399K||4||3||2,565|
|30 Grey Ledge Dr Guilford, CT||$420K||3||3||2,537|
|181 Dunk Rock Rd Guilford, CT||$418K||6||2.5||2,738|
|46 Grey Ledge Dr Guilford, CT||$392K||5||3||2,152|
|6 Grey Ledge Dr Guilford, CT||$367K||3||2.5||1,827|
Nearby Schools in Guilford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!