- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 211 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,206 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $197,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- MLS #: 71786546
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Slider, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:209 L:054
- Zillow Home ID: 55840488
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $235-358K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02632 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Barnstable as a whole. Among 02632 homes, this home is 3.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02632 home values.
|133 Phinneys Ln Centerville, MA||$269K||2||2||912|
|133 Phinneys Ln Centerville, MA||$231K||2||2||912|
|99 Phinneys Ln Centerville, MA||$367K||3||2.5||1,632|
|239 Old Post Rd Centerville, MA||$360K||--||--||--|
|205 Old Post Rd Centerville, MA||$252K||3||1||1,120|
|110 Phinneys Ln Centerville, MA||$366K||4||2||1,648|
|130 Phinneys Ln Centerville, MA||$354K||3||2||1,242|
|5 Sachem Dr Centerville, MA||$492K||4||2.5||2,688|
|95 Phinneys Ln Centerville, MA||$285K||2||1||1,210|
|191 Old Post Rd Centerville, MA||$378K||3||2||1,789|
|120 Phinneys Ln Centerville, MA||$767K||3||3||2,330|
|185 Old Post Rd Centerville, MA||$284K||3||2||1,427|
|23 Sachem Dr Centerville, MA||$1.2M||5||4.5||5,600|
|92 Phinneys Ln Centerville, MA||$1.29M||5||5||3,882|
|73 Phinneys Ln Centerville, MA||$361K||3||2||1,572|
|8 Sachem Dr Centerville, MA||$559K||4||2.5||3,124|
|41 Sachem Dr Centerville, MA||$614K||4||3.5||3,113|
|47 Long Pond Cir Centerville, MA||$466K||4||2.5||2,040|
|171 Old Post Rd Centerville, MA||$344K||3||2||1,530|
|55 Sachem Dr Centerville, MA||$1.11M||4||4.5||5,500|
Nearby Schools in Barnstable
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!