- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 352 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,605 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 206524
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Clapboard, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Garage \ None, Lot Description \ Wooded, Title V \ Unk, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Water \ Well, Well Detail \ Drilled, Sewer \ Private, Right of Way \ No, Right to Farm Comm \ No, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Interior Amenities \ Cable Avail, Construction \ Wood Frame, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Floor \ Carpet, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Easement \ No, Appliances Incl \ Range\Stove, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Fuel \ Oil, Region \ Berkshire - North, Survey \ Unk, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Basement \ Interior Access, Floor \ Linoleum, Style \ Ranch, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Basement \ Bulk head, Hot Water \ Tankless, Limited Service \ No, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Internet Service \ Satellite Available, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2090 B:0000 L:01750
- Zillow Home ID: 56800254
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-179K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01247 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Clarksburg as a whole. Among 01247 homes, this home is 23.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01247, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.7% greater than in Clarksburg, and 21.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01247 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clarksburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01247 home values.
|140 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$261K||--||--||--|
|85 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$170K||3||2||1,768|
|172 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$316K||3||3||2,336|
|172 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$324K||3||2.5||2,400|
|101 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$213K||--||--||--|
|156 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$136K||1||1||896|
|114 Earl Taylor Rd Clarksburg, MA||$245K||3||2||1,540|
|62 Earl Taylor Rd Clarksburg, MA||$185K||1||1.5||1,314|
|56 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$180K||--||--||--|
|31 Belmar Dr Clarksburg, MA||$310K||5||3||2,035|
|115 Mclagen Dr Clarksburg, MA||$143K||1||1||960|
|171 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$218K||3||2||1,600|
|52 Belmar Dr Clarksburg, MA||$230K||--||--||--|
|Belmar Dr Clarksburg, MA||$270K||3||2.5||1,938|
|46 Belmar Dr Clarksburg, MA||$278K||4||2||2,339|
|30 Belmar Dr Clarksburg, MA||$246K||--||--||--|
|145 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$240K||3||1||2,200|
|45 Belmar Dr Clarksburg, MA||$301K||3||2||2,044|
|237 Pine Ave Clarksburg, MA||$257K||--||--||--|
|86 Earl Taylor Rd Clarksburg, MA||$266K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Clarksburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-7 & ungraded1.2 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
8-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.