- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,320 all time views
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $4,200,000
- MLS #: 1019519
- Controlled Access
- Tennis Court
- View: City
- Sale: For Sale
- State: SC
- Status: ACTIVE
- Status Category: Active
- Additional Information: Cleared
- Lot Location: Outside City Limits
- Road Surface: Blacktop
- Sewer: Public
- Utilities to Site: Electricity
- Utilities to Site: Water
- Utilities to Site: Sewer
- Water: Public
- Residence: Land Only
- Sale Option: Entire Parcel Only
- Middle School: Waccamaw Middle School
- High School: Waccamaw High School
- Available Amenities: Restrictions
- Lot Location: East of Business 17
- Type: RESIDENTIAL LOT
- Available Amenities: Home Owners Assoc. Fees
- Available Amenities: Facilities
- Utilities to Site: Underground
- Road Access: Private Only
- Available Amenities: Long Term Rental Allowed
- HOA Paid: Annually
- Lot Location: In Golf Course Community
- Available Amenities: Security
- Available Amenities: Short Term Rental Allowed
- Section: Debordieu Colony
- Lot Location: Ocean Front
- HOA Fee: $202/mo
- Parcel #: 0401900041.00.00
- Zillow Home ID: 10977539
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Georgetown, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29440 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Georgetown.
Nearby Schools in Georgetown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.