123 Prospect St, Seattle, WA 981096 beds, 5 baths, 6,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant, Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $2,400,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1690 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 5 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- New landscaping, renovated pool/ new heater and pump, new interior fence, new gates, new irrigation
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5457300190
- Zillow Home ID: 48963505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.3% lower than in Seattle, and 60.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 1017 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$884K411,680
- 1001 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$2.6M43.254,820
- 120 Prospect St Seattle, WA$2.35M645,890
- 116 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.99M43.253,730
- 101 Prospect St Seattle, WA$2.45M933,980
- 100 Ward St # GA13 Seattle, WA$420K----160
- 100 Ward St # GA12 Seattle, WA$420K----160
- 100 Ward St # GA7 Seattle, WA$422K----180
- 100 Ward St # GA4 Seattle, WA$423K----198
- 100 Ward St # GA3 Seattle, WA$421K----160
- 100 Ward St APT 802 Seattle, WA$616K221,300
- 100 Ward St APT 702 Seattle, WA$600K221,300
- 100 Ward St APT 604 Seattle, WA$580K21.51,270
- 100 Ward St APT 603 Seattle, WA$577K111,275
- 100 Ward St APT 602 Seattle, WA$610K121,275
- 100 Ward St APT 601 Seattle, WA$538K221,300
- 100 Ward St APT 505 Seattle, WA$540K21.751,275
- 100 Ward St APT 501 Seattle, WA$526K221,300
- 100 Ward St APT 406 Seattle, WA$521K221,300
- 100 Ward St APT 404 Seattle, WA$516K21.751,275
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!