A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 4,088 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $705,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $157
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Electric Air Filter, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,497 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:73 B:64
- Zillow Home ID: 58911404
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $528-890K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06443 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Madison as a whole. Among 06443 homes, this home is valued 77.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06443, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Madison, and 6.7% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
|116 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$942K||4||3||4,340|
|93 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$953K||4||5||5,078|
|87 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$1.11M||5||3.5||5,095|
|100 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$770K||4||2.5||3,293|
|88 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$791K||4||4||4,269|
|88 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$795K||5||2.3||4,269|
|102 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$874K||5||3.5||4,210|
|104 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$994K||5||5.5||4,825|
|101 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$979K||4||3.5||4,994|
|96 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$775K||4||3.5||3,904|
|77 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$927K||5||4||4,401|
|110 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$1.2M||5||4||6,024|
|107 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$1.01M||4||4.5||4,688|
|80 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$825K||4||2.5||3,378|
|71 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$806K||4||2.5||4,338|
|25 Stacey Ln Madison, CT||$831K||4||3.5||4,524|
|Kaiser Ln Madison, CT||--||--||--||--|
|23 Stacey Ln Madison, CT||$852K||4||3.5||4,234|
|6 Stacey Ln Madison, CT||$912K||4||3||4,200|
|117 Randi Dr Madison, CT||$922K||4||2.5||4,778|
Nearby Schools in Madison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!