This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,629 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $128,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Architectural Style \ Two Story, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Construction Stage \ Resale, Cool \ Central Electric, Cool \ Heat Pump, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Eating Area \ Walk In Pantry, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Complete, Exterior Amenities \ Storage Shed, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Free Standing Wood Stove, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement-Brick, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Service Door, Garage Parking Other \ Workshop, Heat \ DualSystem, Heat \ ForcedAir, Heat \ WoodStove, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Lot Information \ Corner, Lot Information \ Not In Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Patio, Porch \ Covered Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,466 sqft
- Parcel #: 06-13-35-000-007.002-015
- Zillow Home ID: 94278801
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46071 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Thorntown as a whole. Among 46071 homes, this home is valued 12.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 60.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Thorntown, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thorntown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46071 home values.
|117 S Market St Thorntown, IN||$78K||2||1||1,178|
|111 S Market St Thorntown, IN||$79K||2||1||1,224|
|124 S Market St Thorntown, IN||$113K||4||1.5||1,942|
|120 S Market St Thorntown, IN||$127K||3||2||2,808|
|116 S Market St Thorntown, IN||$78K||3||1||1,236|
|109 S Market St Thorntown, IN||$81K||3||--||1,627|
|112 S Market St Thorntown, IN||$119K||5||2||3,034|
|112 S Market St Thorntown, IN||$114K||3||2||3,034|
|109 S Market St Thorntown, IN||$118K||3||1||2,440|
|108 S Market St Thorntown, IN||--||2||3||3,400|
|119 W Main St Thorntown, IN||$104K||2||2||1,512|
|113 E Main St Thorntown, IN||$89K||--||--||--|
|114 W Main St Thorntown, IN||$111K||4||2||2,688|
|118 W Main St Thorntown, IN||$136K||3||1||2,210|
|117 N Market St Thorntown, IN||$78K||2||1||1,437|
|121 N Market St Thorntown, IN||$75K||3||1||1,399|
|125 N Market St Thorntown, IN||$141K||4||2||2,720|
|115 E Plum St Thorntown, IN||$75K||2||1||855|
|117 E Plum St Thorntown, IN||$78K||3||1||1,145|
|110 W Plum St Thorntown, IN||$85K||2||1||1,623|
Nearby Schools in Thorntown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.