123 Sawyer StUNIT 9, New Bedford, MA 02746
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:2,200 sq ft
- Lot:74,052 sq ft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Dec 2007 for $325,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow196
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Slate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Pantry, Workshop
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #1033077
- Parcel #M:0093 L:0119-J
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeLoft
- Unit Count12
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID87728015
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$257,131||$193K – $321K||+$9,234||$116||05/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,434/mo||$1K – $2.3K/mo||-$14||$0.65||05/20/2013|
posted on 11/05/2012
$330,000 (based on Own Knowledge)
Zillow predicts 02746 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for New Bedford as a whole. Among 02746 homes, this home is 78.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 87.1% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02746 home values.
Neighborhood for 123 Sawyer Street UNIT 9
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005