123 Seeley St, La Junta, CO 810504 beds, 1 bath, 1,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Has wireless home security system and wired for cable.
Nearest neighbors are retired couple; back view is of horses, goats and pasture--very pastoral. Walk to La Junta Gardens kayak the Arkansas River, play golf 2 miles up on the hill--get away from the city and bring your family to this family-oriented community. 10 miles to Dinosaur beds, hiking, 1 mile to fishing and rafting, biking, and stargazing are unlimited. We nordic ski in the backyard during winter!
Just outside of city limits (by 1.0 mile), but on NLJ water and sewer; grandfathered well provides ample yard coverage for a fabulous garden or small livestock. It's a 50's rancher, new carpet in 3 main bedrooms, new linoleum in kitchen and bath; update options abound with the spacious backyard layout. LOW TAXES and no HOA's!
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 12 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Family-oriented community, yet close to many outdoor recreational options and in-town health care.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Zillow Home ID: 2121337889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Seeley Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.