123 Springbrook DrUNIT 123, Glastonbury, CT 06033
Sold on 12/17/13: $190,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,080 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1983
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $190,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Controlled Access
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Condo Type \ Row House,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count23
- Zillow Home ID58138573
- Days on Zillow88
- Elementary Schoolnaubuc
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High Schoolglastonbury
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Parcel #65100123
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$170,705||$159K – $183K||-$2,976||$158||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,343/mo||$940 – $1.6K/mo||-$8||$1.24||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 06033 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is valued 42.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.4% higher than in Glastonbury, and 60.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
Neighborhood for 123 Springbrook Drive UNIT 123
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005