123 Vinton St, Providence, RI 029094 beds, 1 bath, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $169,500
- Price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0280504 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65961435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Vinton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Federal Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% lower than in Providence, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Federal Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Federal Hill home values.
- 127 Vinton St Providence, RI$127K------
- 128 Vinton St Providence, RI$201KStudio33,689
- 124 Vinton St Providence, RI$335K114,902
- 315 Broadway Providence, RI--------
- 120 Vinton St Providence, RI$167K51.51,300
- 115 Vinton St Providence, RI$349K42.53,352
- 10 Grove St Providence, RI$213K933,744
- 114 Vinton St # 1 Providence, RI$141K------
- 116 Vinton St Providence, RI$131K445,029
- 12 Grove St Burrillville, RI$149K211,151
- 14 Grove St Providence, RI$209K633,843
- 327 Broadway Providence, RI$239K654,130
- 114 Vinton St Providence, RI$212K113,810
- 322 Broadway Providence, RI$533K885,169
- 331 Broadway Providence, RI$370K----3,382
- 301 Broadway Providence, RI--------
- 335 Broadway Providence, RI$329K744,131
- 107 Vinton St Providence, RI$187K632,960
- 312 Broadway Providence, RI$559K446,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292