This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 391 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $16,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ No Cooling, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Exterior \ Wood, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ None, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,342 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 48-11-12-402-010.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80684505
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $23-65K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|312 Delaware St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||973|
|129 W 3rd St Anderson, IN||$36K||2||1||1,320|
|316 Delaware St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||824|
|115 W 3rd St Anderson, IN||--||--||--||--|
|124 W 4th St Anderson, IN||--||--||--||--|
|120 W 4th St Anderson, IN||$54K||--||1||2,175|
|132 W 3rd St Anderson, IN||$40K||3||1.5||1,895|
|120 W 3rd St Anderson, IN||$33K||2||1||1,120|
|132 W 4th St Anderson, IN||$64K||--||2.5||2,602|
|203 W 3rd St Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||1,059|
|303 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$51K||5||1.5||2,496|
|311 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$36K||--||--||1,193|
|116 W 3rd St Anderson, IN||$35K||4||1.5||1,800|
|126 W 3rd St Anderson, IN||$33K||3||2||--|
|114 W 4th St Anderson, IN||$44K||3||2||2,016|
|207 W 3rd St Anderson, IN||$44K||4||1||2,116|
|216 Delaware St Anderson, IN||$31K||2||1||1,058|
|204 W 4th St Anderson, IN||$61K||3||2||2,763|
|231 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$34K||--||1||1,740|
|202 W 3rd St Anderson, IN||$64K||4||1||3,568|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org