- Built in 1988
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 318 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- MLS #: 117803
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range/Oven Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Attic \ None, BasementAndFoundation \ Slab on Grade, Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Cooling \ Central, DiningAndLiving \ Combination, DiningAndLiving \ Living Room, Disclosures \ None Known, ExteriorFeatures \ Asphalt Drive, Fencing \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, GarageAndCarport \ None-Garage, HeatingFuel \ Natural gas, HeatingSystem \ Forced Warm Air, HeatingSystem \ Hot Water, HoaAmenities \ Pool, Home Owners Association Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, InteriorFeatures \ Washer &/or Dryer Hook Up, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, MiscSearch2 \ Cable TV Available, MiscSearch2 \ Community Association, Porch \ Rear, Property Type \ Condominium, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Contemporary, Type \ Site Built, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Doors, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,175 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 046040
- Zillow Home ID: 51447676
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $32-61K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27834 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Greenville as a whole. Among 27834 homes, this home is 29.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% higher than in Greenville, and 198.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
Nearby Schools in Greenville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.